Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cow's Trip Across the U.K.

I recently returned from a trip to Scotland and England. Instead of boring descriptions, I have put together a photo chronology of the trip, featuring Cow, my new best friend. Cow is a stuffed highland cow (new second favorite animals, after owls). He is attached to my purse.

 Cow's first appearance in my life, in the wild of Edinburgh Castle

Cow in front of Edinburgh landscape, from South Bridge
Cow on the dashboard of the car, on our drive from Edinburgh to Inverness
Cow and me and a real highland cow, besides a Scottish castle
Cow in front of Cawdor Castle (yes, that's the Cawdor from Macbeth)
Cow in front of Loch Ness. No, I didn't actually see Nessie. That lifegoal remains unfulfilled.
Cow in front of the B+B in Penrith, in the Lake District

Cow on Hadrian's Wall, in the north of England
Cow in Oxford


Cow on the London Eye, with the Parliament Building and Big Ben in the background.
When I took this picture, this British dad beside me laughed, and so I explained that it was "Cow's Trip Across the U.K."
He appreciate it.
Cow at Odeon cinema, before we watched Predator 3D. I took several of these pictures, and the guy in the row in front of me finally turned around and said, Got a good one yet?, to which I responded, YEAH, Wanna see?
 I doubt he appreciated it.

No comments: